FAST BUCKET FILLING
Sandvik buckets are designed with Sandvik’s smart boom geometry in mind to provide the highest in class breakout forces for fast bucket filling and handling of oversized rocks. The powerful boom and bucket hydraulics combined with smart geometry enable the use of both lift and tilt functions simultaneously when penetrating to the muck pile, making one-pass bucket filling easy and contributing to high fill-factors.
LOWER BUCKET MAINTENANCE COSTS AND REDUCED DOWN TIME WITH GENUINE SANDVIK ACCESSORIES
Sandvik GET mechanically attached lip shrouds provide a quick-change innovative wear solution for underground loaders.
• Quicker and easier to change than existing underground GET systems
• Adjustable locking system reduces costly lip damage and change out times
• No welding required for change outs
• Low-profile blade provides increased penetration
• High strength, high hardness alloy provides high resistance to wear.
|9.1m3 Half Arrow Bucket
|50mm Blue Pointer ll Pin Assembly
|Ext 50mm Right Hand Corner Shroud
|Ext 50mm Left Hand Corner Shroud
|H/D Half Arrow – 1150mm
|HD Half Arrow Semi Spade Transition