• Constructed from Sandvik SS5000 steel alloy for increased hardness and added mechanical strength.
• Single cartridge locking-and-removal system.
• Structurally improved cast corners.
• Innovative shroud lifting device for safer workshops.
• Top and bottom wear indicators for ease of inspection.
Mako 50mm Pin Assembly
NEW PIN ASSEMBLY
Save time and prevent injuries during change-out with Mako’s patented, single-cartridge locking and removal system. Each cartridge is pre-lubricated for simple installation. Enjoy quick and safe hammerless removal using a rattle gun (hex bolt 19mm o ¾”).
• 20-per cent lower top leg for enhanced material flow when dumping.
• Optimised design and materials increase wear life by 16 per cent over predecessor.
• Shroud width altered to optimise number required, reducing number of parts.
• Even longer bucket service life
• Reduced maintenance frequency
• Improved safety during maintenance
• Reduced frequency of lip rebuilds
• Fewer parts to track
• Increased loader availability
Sandvik LH514, Sandvik LH517, Sandvik LH621, Caterpillar R1700, Caterpillar R2900, Caterpillar R3000, Epiroc ST14, Epiroc ST18