FAST BUCKET FILLING
Sandvik buckets are designed with Sandvik’s smart boom geometry in mind to provide the highest in class breakout forces for fast bucket filling and handling of oversized rocks. The powerful boom and bucket hydraulics combined with smart geometry enable the use of both lift and tilt functions simultaneously when penetrating to the muck pile, making one-pass bucket filling easy and contributing to high fill-factors.
LOWER BUCKET MAINTENANCE COSTS AND REDUCED DOWN TIME WITH GENUINE SANDVIK ACCESSORIES
Sandvik GET mechanically attached lip shrouds provide a quick-change innovative wear solution for underground loaders.
• Quicker and easier to change than existing underground GET systems
• Adjustable locking system reduces costly lip damage and change out times
• No welding required for change outs
• Low-profile blade provides increased penetration
• High strength, high hardness alloy provides high resistance to wear.
|QTY||PART NO.||PART DESCRIPTION|
|1||BG00583557||9.4m3 Blue Pointer II Bucket|
|14||69040888||190x50mm Weld-On Heel Shroud|
|3||69039949||50mm Blue Pointer II 420mm Straight Shroud|
|1||69039951||50mm Blue Pointer II Left Hand Corner Shroud|
|1||69039952||50mm Blue Pointer II Right Hand Corner Shroud|
|2||69039950||50mm Blue Pointer II Transition Shroud|
|2||69039948||50mm Blue Pointer II 330mm Straight Shroud|
|9||69039955||50mm Blue Pointer ll Pin Assembly|