Blue PointerTM 2 is a range of mechanically attached, quick-change lip protection systems designed to extend the life of loader buckets by preserving the structure of the primary lip.
The range’s advanced design allows for good penetration of muck piles and optimization of material flows during dumping. Shrouds in the Blue PointerTM 2 range are constructed from a Sandvik wear-resistant alloy that delivers a high performance-to-weight ratio.
• Constructed from custom, high-performance Sandvik wear-resistant steel.
• Adjustable locking system.
• Dedicated cast corners provide extra support to high-wearing corner zones.
• Low-profile blades provide increased penetration.
• Built-in wear indicators.
• Customers required to have capacity to maintain the product after installation.
Blue PointerTM Series shrouds feature wear indicators that:
• Become visible when there is 7mm of wear material remaining;
• Help you to correctly time changeouts to maximize the shrouds life and minimize shroud failures.